I am currently on the bus sitting next to one of the three other room mates. I sadly usually think about the worst possible outcome for things which is a bad thing and can be a good thing. It can be good to be over prepared for some things. Right now I feel like we are going to die on this bus because the driver is not the most accurate. I probably sound snobbish right now but I'm telling the truth. O quick reminder I will be doing some vlogs which will be on YouTube if you want to check them out. They will be under ashabasha1999 but I will need to edit and post them, so that will be after the trip. I get back on the 22/23 at midnight so I will be very exhausted.
Any whoodle This is just an intro to my travel blog so please read the rest of them starting day 1 which is tomorrow.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment