Now this place was crowded. There was no chaperones to stay with you, so imagine keeping track of 110 eighth graders on 5th avenue. It was so fun for the girls. I got a new dress for broadway which is Tommorow. Anyway we shopped for two hours and it was so fun, the guys just followed the girls everywhere. Anyway on 5th There is all of the designer stores that no one can afford except the rich kids. So there is me, the tourist shopping at H and M whilst the New Yorkers were at all the expensive stuff. We then had pizza, now this pizza was so amazing. Even though I did take off the grease it still was amazing. After I got my pizza and colonies, we left and went to the top rock. Top rock is a place where you can see this view which is amazing. Well have a great day everyone.
Good night bye
No comments:
Post a Comment