Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 5

Yay Tommorow we get to sleep in (6:30). Anyway I don't have much to say because we mainly did bus tours but also went to some other places.

First we went to Gettysburg. Our tour guide was awesome, you can literally ask  them anything about Gettysburg and they will know. Apparently they had to take a 245 test about this place and about 10 with the top highest scores make it. So come here and ask anything, they will know it!!!!!!!

After the bus tour in Gettysburg we went to some memorials and then went to the Amish country. Now I have to say it is very fascinating to learn how they live. They are very friendly and welcoming. Anyway I bought some Amish root beer, lemonade, raspberry jam, and some candy. It was all very nice. We could not take picures of the Amish people though but it was still cool to see how different they are from us today. After the tour of the Amish we went and got these great pretzels, I got 3 of them they were really good.

Sorry It's short I just need to relax and sleep. But honestly that's all we did today. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment