I have some things to say about this place, one it I extremely hot so wear sun screen. And second I do not recommend the full 2 hour tour. Yes, it was very informative but it is very long. I personally think it would be better with a smaller group. It is a great place to explore and look around, an is very large area so you can take your time. But of course I made the mistake of wearing vans the whole time which caused my feet to hurt very much. What I do have to say is that you can ask a question to anyone and they WILL answer it no matter what. If you go down to the water there is a nice breeze so go there if your hot. Any way James Town is a great area to explore and I advise it.
After the long, sticky tour we went back to Williams burg to do a night type tour. A guide told us all about the different shops that were there and it was very nice. There was lightning bugs, and I have never seen one before so we caught one and the someone brought it on the bus. We are now finally at our hotel enjoying the ability to sit and use our phones with free wifi. Good night :) (or good morning/afternoon/anything in between) I am sleeping now ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Look it for day 3 FYI: I will most likely post it at nine ( DC time)
No comments:
Post a Comment