Today we took a short tour in Central Park. People were singling Lennon songs in strawberry fields. We eventually came upon theses arches and people were singing some hyms. They were really good to. We saw this old man on his electric scooter with his beats which was really funny, and it reminded me of some people.
We then went to a cathedral which was cool. Similar to the other cathedral we saw in the beginning of my trip. After the cathedral we went to this museum. It was called the Metropolitan museum. This place was huge. We almost got lost. Well we did get lost a couple of times. The art and sculptures were so amazing in this place, I found it very interesting. There was a punk rock exhibit where they had all of the outfits in the puck rock time. It was sooo cool. This defiantly is a museum I recommend.
After this great museum we were in the airport. After I went through security and put my plastic box on the stack, I put my shoes on. I was getting my stuff and the whole stack of boxes fell and everyone thought that I knocked it over. My teacher wanted to get a picture of my face because it was priceless apparently. We were soon on a plane eating dollars worth of candy and the first thing I said when I got of my bus was " I have arrived" All the parents laughed. We drove home and I fell asleep. That was the end of my week in the east coast. And all I can say, it was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment