Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day one

We went on a red eye flight which was terrible, I got a very little amount of sleep so throughout the day I was exausted. We went to this huge mall for breakfast. And then we went to Newseum which is all about reporting and media which was kinda cool. We then went to go see a 4D movie which was totally awesome and I recommend it. After that we went to go see the hand written constitution/ declaration of indepence. Oh and a reminder it is SUPER hot here so if you come to Virginia be prepared for humid weather. Also they are three hours ahead if you live in California. After that we went to George Washingtons mansion and that area. I recommend seeing this is it pretty cool. So honestly I don't have that much to say because it has been a tiresome day but we did go see a 20 minute movie which my friend and I slept through. It helped me regenerate, but since I am forced to wake up at six am I need as much sleep as I can get.

We went to dinner at Old country buffet which was great. It is a buffet with loads and loads of food even for vegitarians. So go there if you like various foods.

After dinner we are going on a 3 hour car ride to our hotel and I do not know where exactly we are going tomorrow. O and quick comment my teacher takes pictures of kids who are sleeping and he has a stuffed Amish person who he puts in the picture.... It's a tradition but I haven't got my picture yet thank god.

Bye Day 2 is Tommorow so look out for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment