Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 4

Today we did many many things so I am warning you that this may be a long post. 

First, we went to a veterinary cemetery and we saw the guards who did this ceremony for the lost veterinarys. And for some of my classmates, they got to place this wreath which was a great moment. I would have done it, but we had to write and essay and I was to busy working on my 10 minute speech. I have to say the rain complemented this scene greatly. Every eighth grader was proud/sad but at that moment in time, after seeing all of them cry yesterday at the Holocost, that we have become very mature. Of course there are a few people who are annoying and obnoxious. Well lets consider that I have been with most of these people for 7years and some 8years so I have the ability to watch how they develop their personality. It is a very nice place to visit so go there.

Next we went to the museum of space and air planes ( that's not the real name but it goes something like that) There we had freezed dried ice cream which was amazing. It tasted like ice cream but it had the texture of a Lucky Charm marshmallow. Any way after that we went to the Smithsonian where we went to 2 museums. The first one we went into was an animal one which was actually used in the movie the night of the museum. This museum was really cool I don't know the exact name. But it is cool, then we went to the American history museum. Now because of the time limit we did not get much time in here. Partly because we got in trouble an then our teachers followed us and have a tour. Also because I ask a question which embarrassed myself. So after that we went to the White House.

The White House is awesome. At the time we saw these cars leaving the house so the president might have been in their, so in a way we saw the president. Anyway after all of the walking and touring our bus tour guide told us we are going to see 4 more memorials. 

We saw the Lincoln memorial, Rosevelt memorial, This other memorial that I don't remember the name of. And lastly the memorial I also forget the name of.      
By this time I had enough and I wanted to go to the hotel. But this memorial was amazing it has something to do with Jefferson though. We went at 9 o'clock so is was dark and it was so beautiful. I just remembers what it is called, The Jefferson memorial. Anyway it was so cool at night with the water. 

I wrote this on day 5 because I was late so I will try and type another one to night bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment