Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 7

Ahhhh broadway, the time you get dressed up in nice clothes, and enjoy all of the talent on the stage. Not only did I get to enjoy this life time experience I got to see more monumental buildings like the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 memorial. 

First we went on a boat ride to see the Statue of Liberty. It was under construction so we did not see it up close. It was still cool though. Anyway the area I was in was slightly intense. People were aggressively selling us cheap knockoffs. Let me tell you this story about an annoying kid. This person talked to everyone he saw, and I mean EVERYONE. Telling the truth here, he is annoying. Anyway one person was trying to sell him a Rolex watch and he said "Yeaterday I went into the Rolex store and the cheapest watch was 5 grand, so how can that be 45$ and not work. It's Fake!" After he said that the guy took a walk of shame. Not to be mean or anything but it was slightly funny.

So after this we went to the 9/11 memorial. This wa another touching moment for my classmates. The memorial had giant pools with the names of the dead. The place had a tree that was actually in the scene. They said the tree was living and they had to nurse it back to health.

After this we were allowed two hours to get ready. And this was not enough time for me. I didn't have enough time to curl my hair. Now you probably don't want to hear about my outfit problems. Anyway we went to go see the lion king, and it wa awesome. Now I did forget my glasses but it was still cool. 

This day was awesome, fantastic, and amazing. I hope all of you go see a broadway show one day, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment